Chocolate Covered Almonds with Rhubarb or Liqourice
by Kolbeinn Lárus Sigurðsson on September 30, 2019
Simple yet delicious !
Chocolate covered Almonds with Liquorice or Rhubarb salt!
- 250 Almonds
- 200 gr Chocolate, Dark or Milk depending on taste
- White chocolate can be added as well
- Liquorice or Rhubarb Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 160° Celcius
- Put the almonds whole on to a baking plate and roast for 10-12 minutes, it is good to stir them a few times during this step.
- Let the Almonds cool down
- Melt the chocolate with a bowl over hot water
- Mix the melted chocolate with the Almonds
- Take few Almonds together and place them on a non-stick sheet
- Take a pinch of salt and sprinkle over each pile of chocolate covered Almonds
- Cool in a refrigerator until the chocolate has completely hardened