All personal information on the buyer on the Urta Islandica website will be handled by laws and regulations regarding personal information as they are at any given time.
Urta Islandica reserves the right to use information stored on this website for market analyses to better improve our services to our customers. No information will be given to third party.
The customer has the right to see all information’s stored by Urta Islandica. The customer has the right to have the information removed at any time. The request has to be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The urta.is website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. The website encrypts all information the customer sends through the website and makes it unreadable to other parties.
Usage on e-mail from Urta Islandica: E-mail and it‘s attachments which Urta Islandica staff sends can withhold sensitive information only intended for the receiver. Whoever, by accident or by mistake or with out acceptance receives e-mail not intended for the recipient is required to inform Urta Islandica of the mistake and delete the message.
The website uses the following services which are essential for the website to function
- Stefna ehf. – webservice https://www.stefna.is/en
- Amazon AWS cloud hosting – webservers (Privacy Shield certified) GDPR policy
- Bugsnag – error handling (Privacy Shield certified) GDPR policy
- New Relic – monitor stress and server traffic (Privacy Shield certified) GDPR policy
Services for statistical analyses and social media sharing
- Google Analyctis – website traffic and statistical services (Privacy Shield certified) GDPR policy
- AddThis – social media sharing GDPR policy
Further information on cookies