Cod is one of the most consumed fish in Iceland and here is our take on it !
- 800gr Fresh Cod
- Black Pepper
- 60gr Butter
- 4 clovers of garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Stonebramble syrup
- Blueberry Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200° Celsius with heat above and under
- In a cooking pot, melt Butter and blend with syrup, parsley, garlic
- Divide the Cod into 4 even pieces, and place each piece onto an aluminium foil large enough to close it completely
- Pepper Lightly
- Pour the butter blend evenly over each piece of Cod
- Close each piece tightly in the aluminium foil
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked completely
Before serving sprinkle Blueberry salt over the fish
Goes really well with our Sour Cream recipe and sweet potatoes.