Sweet Potatoes - With a hint of Urta
by Kolbeinn Lárus Sigurðsson on September 30, 2019
- Sweet potatoes, peeled and diced - Approx 900gr
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- Black Pepper
- Arctic Thyme syrup - 30 ml
- Pecan nuts -100 gr
- Arctic Herbs Salt
- Fresh Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 210° Celsius with top and bottom heat.
- Olive oil, black peper, and Arctic thyme syrup is mixed with the sweet potatoes
- Spread them across a non-stick oven sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from the oven and mix with pecan nuts, Arctic herbs salt and parsley.